Thursday 10 July 2014

Mini shopping haul!

Hey!

I took a trip to the shops today and picked up a few real beauties.
Firstly, I popped into River Island and picked up this gorgeous canary yellow top. I was originally going to get it in black but thought 'why not?!' when I saw the yellow. Bright, but I LOOOVE it.




Then I went to Boots and picked up the super gorgeous 'Boudoir Eyes' palette from Too Faced. It's the perfect travel kit with 3 base colours and then six, smaller, colours which can be used to create day and evening looks. As an added bonus you get a little mirror for on the go and a handy hint book which shows you how to create certain looks. All round winner!




Whilst in Boots I had a look at the shower stuff and stumbled across these heavenly-scented, containers of fabulousness and promptly headed to the till with them in my arms.
They smell DIVINE, I tell you. The absolute perfect summer scent. Mango. Mmm.
I picked up the sugar scrub and the body lotion moisturiser. :)





So that's today's purchases, I can't wait to try them all!



 See you soon!

Ciao

xxx

4 comments:

  1. The two-faced palette looks so heavenly, such beautiful shades. xo
    Molly Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful! I'd definitely recommend it :)
      Thank you for the comment
      Em xx

      Delete
  2. Nice post,dear!Really like it:)
    Keep in touch xx
    Antonella!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Antonella!
      Will do definitely :)

      Em xx

      Delete