Monday 30 June 2014

Keep Or Return

Hey!

Pleasing everybody is really difficult, especially when you try to include yourself. No matter how hard you try, somebody always seems to disagree and offer an, often unwanted, opinion.
Apparently this includes trivial things like buying some shoes, like I did, today.
To start with I'm not entirely sure I can pull them off anyway but I am seriously considering taking them back and not because I don't like them or they don't fit. I kind of liked the idea that they are a bit different and they are really comfy, my only problem is nobody else seems to like them. Do I keep them because I like them? Or do I take them back because others don't? Decisionsss.
I thought I could wear them with black skinny jeans and a baggy top.
This is what they look like:







I wish I didn't care what people think of me as much as I do. But I do, I really do.
What should I do?
Keep or return?
Helpp?!

Ciao!
xxx


6 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean, I always think this whilst buying clothes. I shouldn't. But I do.
    I think they look nice!
    They're quite a big trend at the moment, people are pairing them with frilly socks which looks good!
    Lovely blog by the way:)
    -Lauren xoxo
    http://pretty-things-a-n-d-polka-dots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lauren!
      Thank you for your comment. :) I did decide to keep them and I wore them yesterday.
      Aw, I shall have a look at yours now :)
      Em xx

      Delete
  2. I am so pleased that you kept those sandals, they are seriously beautiful! My view over fashion in the last year is to buy and wear clothes that I enjoy, not worrying about other peoples opinion and it has actually really paid off. Wearing clothes that I love, enjoy and feel comfortable in has really boosted my confidence as well as, people now always complementing me on my outfits- I would defiantly recommend just buying stuff and not worrying if a couple of people don't love your outfit because the majority of people will or simply won't notice what you're wearing! xx

    theamygill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy!
      Thank you for your comment, and I'm so glad that you feel more confident now! - I think I need to listen to your advice :)
      Also I will check your blog out now!
      Em xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi Natalie :)
      Aw, thank you! I'm glad you like them. I have kept them and am so glad that I did!

      Em xx

      Delete