Thursday 19 June 2014

Granny takes a dip

Hey!

What a funny name, Granny takes a dip. Well really Granny took a dip this morning but nevertheless.
I was intrigued when I unwrapped this little package of loveliness from Lush, mainly because of the name but what I found inside didn't shout anything about grannies to me.


Admittedly, I thought it looked a bit boring for Lush, but then I turned it over, aha.


Clever that.

I still wasn't sold on the idea of something that was named after a granny, mind you. All the same I dropped it into the tub and it set to work fizzing away. I was actually quite disappointed with the smell which is supposed to be ginger, pepper and lemon (but that's just personal preference- I don't really feel like it was a great combination). However what it lacked in smell it certainly made up for in performance! All the pretty colours..swirlyyy.


When it had finished fizzing the water turned into an attractive amethyst kind of colour which was nice but the smell seemed to dwindle fairly quickly. My skin feels really nice and soft now I'm out the bath though. :)
Overall it was a fun bath bomb to use but the smell wasn't really up my street. The colours were great and it leaves your skin soft and feeling really clean.

Rating: 3/5

Ciao!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment